From the top of Everest to snorkeling in the Caribbean, the Suunto Core Brushed Steel Altimeter Watch need never leave your wrist. Its altimeter works in elevations as high as 29,500 feet and as low as -1,600 feet, and its log records your movement up the mountain so you know how long you climbed, how high, and how fast you were moving. Its barometer measures differentiating pressures every 30 minutes with a memory up to 24 hours, and it has a storm alarm to notify you when there's a possible threat of worsening weather. And this watch switches from altimeter to barometer automatically every time you stop moving to provide a more accurate interpretation of changes in pressure. The Core also features a compass with a north indicator that lets you know where you're heading in degrees. It also informs you of the temperature, date, and time (of course). There's one alarm and it's fluent in English, Spanish, French, and German. And the brushed steel housing gives this sports watch a sophisticated look that works on the mountain as well as important business meetings. Who needs another watch?
- Wrist-top computer watch with altimeter, barometer, compass, and depth meter for outdoor adventures
- Altimeter displays current elevation, shows ascent or descent speed, and records progress
- The Suunto Core provides current and maximum depth reached during your snorkeling dive
- Watch functions include time, dual time, date, alarm, sports chronograph, countdown timer
- Sunrise and sunset times for over 400 locations worldwide, 2 year warranty