The new Sawyer PointOne squeeze water filter is one of the lightest and most versatile filtration systems available. With a total field weight of only 3-ounces this compact filter rolls up to take minimal space in your pack. This product includes 3 pouches (12oz, 16oz and 32oz) that can be reused hundreds of times. Simply fill up the pouch of your choice at a lake, stream or river, screw the filter directly onto the pouch and squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle. Alternatively, the push-pull cap built into the water filter lets you conveniently drink directly from the filter to keep things simple. For greater versatility you can attach the filter directly onto a standard threaded water bottle, including most 2-liter bottles. The Squeeze Filter is perfect for traveling abroad where the water source, including tap and bottled water, is compromised or questionable.
- 0.1 micron absolute hollow fiber membrane filter
- 1-million gallon manufacturer's guarantee
- Removes 99.99999 percent bacteria and 99.9999 percent Protozoa/Cysts
- Field maintainable; total field weight is 3-ounces
- Includes one 1-liter squeezable pouch and cleaning syringe