The Salomon S-Lab Sense 4 Ultra Trail Running Shoe combines a raft of new features designed to improve performance and durability. A lower heel drop supports a midfoot or forefoot-oriented strike, enabling muscles to absorb more of the shock than your joints, ultimately improving balance and overall running efficiency. An EndofitTM upper creates a smooth surface that wraps the wearer's foot, offering support and comfort during long runs. Located on the upper, a Profeel Film offers protection for trail running in a lightweight and flexible package.
- QuicklaceTM - Minimilistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Lace Pocket - Tucks laces out the way while running.
- Molded Eva Midsole - Provides lightweight cushioning and stability.
- Quick Drying Mesh - Single layer, open air mesh allowing breathability and top abrasion resistance.
- OS Tendon - A running construction that provides better rolling and a soft rebound.