This flashback flows with fluid contours that put a fresh spin on a classic teardrop shape. Sculptural detailing lays down distinction in a durable frame of lightweight C-5 alloy, and Crosshair carries Unobtainium components to keep a grip on comfort. This is how yesteryear hits the forefront of style, and the vintage flavor is seasoned with premium optical technologies.
- PLUTONITE LENS-One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximizes clarity and impact resistance while filtering out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. Not a coating, the UV protection is from the lens material itself.
- HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS-High Definition Optics (HDO) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
- IMPACT PROTECTION-Backed by decades of innovation, Oakley performance eyewear offers uncompromising protection against high-velocity and high-mass impact. The protection is a benefit of the premium materials and unique architectures of Oakley lens/frame combinations.
- UV PROTECTION-Eye damage attributed to ultraviolet light includes cataracts, pterygium and macular degeneration. Our Plutonite lens material filters out 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. The protection is from the lens material itself.
- THREE-POINT FIT-A patented innovation that ensures the frame makes contact only at the bridge of the nose and the sides of the head. It holds lenses in precise optical alignment with a secure fit that eliminates the pressure points common with frames that hook the ears.
- C-5-Five metal compounds are superheated and fused into this durable yet lightweight alloy that serves as the chassis of Oakley Wire frames and as components in other styles.
- UNOBTAINIUM EAR SOCKS-Unobtainium earsocks provide increased comfort and performance. increases grip with sweat.
- IRIDIUM-Designed to balance light transmission and reduce glare, this premium lens coating is made with superheated metal oxides. It is available in a spectrum of colors for optimizing vision in virtually any light condition.