As today's bowhunters and rifle hunters continue to define new standards of accuracy, Nikon is engineering new optical technology with a focus on cutting-edge precision and consistency. The latest development to embody this new standard is the PROSTAFF 7 Laser Rangefinder. This new rangefinder is the perfect companion for any hunter, especially for those who use Nikon's BDC reticles with Spot On Ballistic Match Technology. The PROSTAFF 7 Rangefinder displays ranges in.1-yard increments with a true 600-yard ranging capability. Users can choose whether distances are displayed in yards or meters. Readings are shown in an uncluttered view with an improved LCD display with LED illumination that allows selection of the mode that contrasts best against subject and background. The 6x21 magnification and large ocular lens ensure that users are getting a large sight picture with optimal resolution.
- Nikon's ID (Incline/Decline) Technology compensates for various incline or decline shooting angles
- An improved LCD display with an LED backlighting allows selection of the mode that contrasts best against subject and background
- For fast, easy measurements, the single button operation of the PROSTAFF 7 is simple to use and automatically powers down after 8 seconds
- Ultra-compact in size, the PROSTAFF 7 easily fits in a pocket or a pack and is comfortable for all-day use
- Incredible 18mm eye relief allows for easy, comfortable viewing