The Nikon Laser 1200 features a Roof-prism monocular optical system for viewing your target. A liquid crystal display (LCD) is mounted within the optical system that when activated, displays a reticle for targeting, meter/yard and Target Priority and a target quality gauge, as well as precision and low battery indicators. It is also equipped with a built-in backlight.
- Trademark Nikon accuracy: Advanced laser pulse receivers give eyou incredibly fast and consistent measurements.
- Bright, multicoated optics: Nikon's legendary optics and proprietary anti-reflective coatings offer high-resolution images.
- Ultra-compact size: Fits in a pocket or pack, and can be worn on a belt without interfering with your shot.
- Continuous ranging feature allows ranging of moving or multiple targets.
- Easy-to-view LCD display: For easy ranging, even in bright sunlight.
- Waterproof/fogproof (except battery chamber).
- Tru-Target ranging system: Provides flexible viewing with first target priority mode, distant target priority mode and scanning capability to find trophies in the field.
- Displays in .5-yard increments: Displays in .5-yard increments out to 1,000 yards and 1-yard increments beyond 1,000 yards.
- Single button operation: For fast, easy measurements.
- Automatically powers down after 8 seconds to reduce battery use.
- Tripod Adaptable