No holds barred, the Apex 100 backpacking pack is the largest and most feature-rich offering in the Mountainsmith line. Designed from the waist belt up, with a focus on ergonomics, the Apex backpacking bag is a joy to wear while hiking. Emphasizing durability, this pack is built with CORDURA® fabric and a heavy duty yet lightweight aluminum suspension. This gargantuan pack is ideal for hunters carrying meat home or those who are carrying more than their own gear.
- TuningFork™ waistbelt framesheet for form fitting over iliac crest hip bone
- Forward pull waistbelt with V adjustment webbing
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket with daisy chain attachment loops
- PE Framesheet with X configuration AL Stays and horizontal stabilizer bar
- Anvil Airway ridged EVA backpanel padding
- Smartphone compatible waistbelt pockets (Fits up to iphone 6+ or Galaxy S6)
- Separate sleeping bag compartment with internal divider
- 31" x 11.75" x 9" / 78.7 x 29.8 x 22.8 cm (H x W x D)
- Waist belt width: 1.5"
- Waist belt circumference: 28" - 48"
- Torso size: 17" - 22"
- 5800 cubic inches / 95 L
- 6400 cubic inches / 105 L (Ext)
- Up to 70 lbs
- 6 lbs / 2.7 kg