The FR-1 Pouch design evolved from a first aid kit bag with added versatility. It can be used as a general purpose organizational pouch or even a specialized medical pouch. Both front and back halves have layered pockets topped with a wide array of elastic loops, essential for keeping contents in place. The full zipper clamshell opening can be fine tuned to various angles using a paracord adjuster. Last but not least, the FR-1 has a Torch-Lair in front with bungee cord compression.
- Versatile organizer case which can be adapted into a first aid kit
- Full zipper clamshell opening
- Paracord adjusters for various angles of opening
- Internal pockets and various elastic loops
- Tough carry handle lined with soft wetsuit material for carrying comfort