The Extreme Winter glove was designed for riding in the coldest weather conditions. Considered by many riders as the warmest riding glove they have ever worn. The Extreme Winter glove is made with all waterproof materials, 3M Thinsulate insulation and Polar Fleece liner making this one of the warmest riding gloves available.
- Waterproof breathable liner.
- Four barriers of protection and a warm comfortable fit keep the cold, wet and wind out.
- Patented rein cut design.
- Stretch nylon spandura outer shell bonded to a waterproof inner membrane.
- 3M Thinsulate insulation which is bonded to a thick polar fleece liner.
Usually one hand will be slightly larger that the other, typically the strong hand (e.g. the right if you are right handed). Using a tape measure, wrap the tape around the hand at the widest part as shown and make a loose fist. Round the measurement to the nearest half inch.