- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner. The fusion process allows for better ventilation systems, making In-mold helmets lighter and cooler than traditional helmets.
- In Form fit system makes it easy to dial in a custom fit in seconds-even with gloves on. An ergo-friendly dial at the base of the helmet provides up to 6 cm of adjustment and enhanced stability while the vertical tuning feature accommodates different goggles and head shapes for a custom fit, free of gaper gap
- Super cool vents with thermostat control which allows you to custom tune airflow instatntly with a simple, low profile control button on the outside of the helmet
- Stack Vent was developed based on research showing the majority of the warm air that can cause fogging exhausts from the center top vent of the goggle. Aligning the Stack Vent in the helmet with the vent of your goggles helps to keep them clear and fog free while maintaining total helmet and goggle integration
- Compatible with all aftermarket Giro audio systems