Its low-profile shape is distinct yet minimal, and because the shell and EPS liner are integrated though the in-mold construction process, it's nicely lightweight. The front of the helmet has also been optimized with Giro's Super Fit technology to work great with our sunglasses and goggles. And with a wide range of graphics, there's a Section to suit any taste or preference.
- In-mold hardbody with full coverage shell.
- Ultra-light at only 296 grams, size Medium (compared to 445 grams - Flak, size Medium).
- 8 vents and understated Giro metal badge branding
- Open cell foam padding
- Skate-style, multi-sport helmet for urban commuting, dirt jumping, and trail-riding
- In-mold construction fuses a tough polycarbonate outer shell with the helmet's impact-absorbing foam liner
- Wind Tunnel ventilation system combines active vents with internal exhaust channels that thrust cool, fresh air over your head
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below.