They also sculpted massive vents with interior channeling for best-in-class cooling power and integrated the adjustability and comfort of Roc Loc 5, for a luxurious feel with all the performance you need. Giro's in-mold construction process fuses the helmet's outer shell with its impact-absorbing EPS liner during the molding process, making the liner literally a part of the helmet. This fusion process reinforces areas around vents and ribs, creating a one-piece 'exoskeleton' that allows the helmet to be lighter, more durable, and better ventilated than traditional designs.
- Set and forget Roc Loc TT Fit system creates a self-adjusting fit with secure feel and helps improve aerodynamics by allowing back of the helmet to be closed off to the wind
- In-mold polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Internal channeling ventilation with 24 wind tunnel vents and X-Static padding
- Featherweight webbing with Slimline buckle
- Thermoformed SL Roll Cage reinforcement
To ensure a perfect fit, measure the circumference of your head starting in the middle of your forehead and match it with the sizes below.