SPRAY TO DRINK. SPRAY TO COOL. SPRAY TO CLEAN. SPRAY TO SHARE. Add a GEIGERRIG filter, and clean the water it travels through the drinking tube on its way to your mouth or to the mouth of those traveling with you. 15-20 squeezes of the pressurization bulb will drain the Hydration Engine (Reservoir). Add a squeeze here and there to maintain the desired pressure and spray. NEVER SUCK AGAIN. Reservoir: 100 oz.. Quick-release valves for drinking tube and pressurization tube for easy refill and reservoir removal. Slide top for easy refill, cleaning and drying. Reversible reservoir that is dishwasher safe. Filter ready.
- Fabric: (Green) Rip-stop Nylon / (Black) 1680 Ballistic Nylon [Same fabric DuPont designed for military flak jackets.]
- Weight: 2.95 lbs
- Length: 20"
- Width: 12"
- Zippers: Heavy Duty Size 8 Coil Zippers
- I-Pod Ready Compartment: Soft internal pocket chamber with external zipper Garage
- Removable Waist Strap No need for a waist strap on your camo hydration pack? Just remove and store it for later.
- Shoulder Strap: Ergonomic Fit, Terraced Overlay for Adjustable Tube Configuration and Power Bulb Configuration, Industrial Load Dispersement cut and padding
- Chest Strap: Integrated slider chest strap helps adjust the packs load on the go
- Additional Features: Plug & Play Reservoir Tube Connector, Compression Straps, PVC Reinforced Exterior Side Heavy Mesh Pockets, External Bungy Storage System, Reflective Tabs & Zipper Pulls, Internal Storage Compartments and Organizer, Eco Rig Back Pads, Air Drive Ventilation, Heavy Duty Nylon Pack Handle