The Dakine Summit Sock is a medium weight sock constructed with super soft Merino wool, stretch Nylon and Lycra spandex for "itch-free" comfort and natural wicking performance.
- 60% Merino Wool/20% Acrylic/10% Nylon/7% Polyester/3% Spandex
- Spandex knit in ankle panel for no-sag fit
- Multi-density knitting provides warmth and cushioning to areas that need it most
- Terry loop foot bed for superior wicking and cushioning
- Three compression zones and venting panels
- Reinforced heel and toe for durability