The reservoir stores your hydration near your hips for greater stability on the trail, and the mesh NV panels keep your back cool and ventilated no matter how rugged the climb. That way, you can forget about your load and focus on the trail ahead.
- ANTIDOTE LUMBAR RESERVOIR FEATURES
- 3L/100 oz Antidote Lumbar Reservoir with Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- KEY PACK FEATURES:
- Panel loading, Ultra-Light materials, quick stash stretch overflow pocket, four point compression, side stretch pockets, tool attachment, sunglasses pocket
- DESIGNED TO CARRY:
- Extra layers, rain gear, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, media, sunglasses.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee lifetime guarantee.
Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L Lumbar Reservoir Total Capacity: 21L (1280 cu in) + 3L Reservoir Total Weight: 2 lbs 9 oz / 1.16 kg (pack only) Dimensions: 23.5 X 11 X 8 in / 57 x 28 x 20 cm Torso Length: 20 in / 51 cm Back Panel: SV Back Panel: Suspended Open Mesh delivers maximum ventilation and comfort Harness: Independent Suspension with perforated foam and Slider Sternum Strap Belt: Load Bearing w/ Cargo Fabric: 70D Diamond Box Rip with DWR + 1000mm PU