The 3 liter reservoir holds enough water for rides of 3+ hours, and the pack offers extra storage for anything the trail might throw at you (or your bike): keys, helmet, a layer, lunch and bike tools. The XV back panels keep air moving over your back, and the removable waist belt keeps everything in place during bumpy rides. Thanks to the women's-specific design, the velvetex-lined shoulder and chest straps will fit comfortably on your chest without chafing, and the shorter pack length offers a better ergonomic fit.
- ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES:
- Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening
- KEY PACK FEATURES:
- XV back panel, magnetic tube trap, women's-specific s-curved harness, bike tool organizer pocket, four-point compression, helmet hooks.
- DESIGNED TO CARRY:
- Helmet, multi-tool, pump, spare tube, extra layer, lunch, phone, keys.
- CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee lifetime guarantee.
Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L Total Capacity: 7L (427 cu in) + 3L Reservoir Total Weight: 1 lb 6 oz / .64 kg (pack only) Dimensions: 18 x 10.5 x 2 in Torso Length: 15 in / 38 cm Back Panel: XV. Multi-Layer EVA foam pods provide superior cross ventilation in a lightweight design. Harness: Women's-specific S-curved with independent suspension and Velvetex lining. Belt: Removable 20mm / .75" stability Fabric: Arrow 100D nylon.