The Fourteener 20 packs everything you need starting with Camelbak's best-in-class 3 liter Antidote water reservoir--all riding on the revolutionary NV Back Panel, which keeps you cool and comfortable with multi-directional ventilation and fully-articulated suspension. Paired with the internal framesheet, structured waist belt and the well-engineered load carriage for distributing weight, the Fourteener 20 always sits comfortably on your back under any load. Large main compartment, overflow front pockets, two stretch side pockets for carrying extra hydration and a quick-access fleece-lined pocket for your sunglasses, smartphone or other valuables.
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3 L
- Total Capacity: 18L (1098 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 2 lbs 3 oz / 0.98 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 20.5 X 8.68 X 10 in / 52 x 22 x 25.5 cm
- Torso Length: 17 in / 43 cm
- Back Panel: NV Hike: Upper pods articulate for maximum comfort and superior ventilation, while lower pod provides load transfer.
- Harness: Independent Suspension with Slider Sternum Strap
- Belt: Load Bearing w/ Cargo
ANTIDOTE RESERVOIR FEATURES: Quick Link System, 1/4 turn - easy open/close cap, lightweight fillport, dryer arms, center baffling and low-profile design, patented Big Bite Valve, HydroGuard technology, PureFlow tube, easy-to-clean wide-mouth opening KEY PACK FEATURES: Hike essentials organizer pocket, quick stash overflow pocket, four point compression straps, sunglasses and media pocket, tool attachment, side pockets DESIGNED TO CARRY: Extra layers, food, head lamp, trail maps, trekking poles, ice axe, media, sunglasses CamelBak Got Your Bak Guarantee lifetime guarantee.