The Black Diamond ReVolt marks a paradigm shift for versatility in a rechargeable headlamp, capable of being powered by rechargeable batteries, as well as standard alkaline batteries. The 110-lumen ReVolt runs off three Black Diamond NiMH AAA rechargeable batteries and recharges via a USB cable that can be plugged into anything from a computer to a solar charger. When recharging is not an option, the ReVolt accepts standard alkaline AAA batteries. Distance mode is powered by one TriplePower LED, two SinglePower LEDs power proximity mode and two SinglePower red LEDs power night vision mode. With a full feature set, including dimming, and a weather-resistant housing, the ReVolt is ready for nearly any mission.
- 1 TriplePower LED, 2 SinglePower white LEDs and 2 SinglePower red LEDs emit up to 110 lumens (max setting using alkaline batteries)
- Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night vision and lockout
- Sleek, low profile design uses 3 Black Diamond NiMH AAA Rechargeable Batteries or standard alkaline or lithium batteries (rechargeable and alkaline included as well as USB charging cable)
- Red night vision mode has proximity and strobe settings, and activates without cycling through the white mode
- Three-level power meter shows remaining battery life for 3 seconds after switching on headlamp
- Protected against splashing or sprayed water from any angle (IPX 4)
Lumens : 110 Weight With Batteries : 97 g (3.4 oz) Max Distances : (Alkaline) [TriplePower LED] 70 m (230 ft) [SinglePower LEDs] 9 m (3.2 ft) (NiMH) [TriplePower LED] 66 m (217 ft) [SinglePower LEDs] 8 m (26 ft) Max Burn Time : [Alkaline] 70 H (High); 300 H (Low) [NiMH] 12 H (High); 190 H (Low) IPX Rating : 4 LED Type : 1 TriplePower, 4 SinglePower (2 white, 2 red) Batteries : 3 AAA alkaline or 3 AAA NiMH (both included)