The Sentinel Jacket is created specifically for on area snow and off area exploration with design and features optimized for big mountain skiing and freeriding. Constructed from N70p 3L GORE-TEX with soft shell construction, the jacket is windproof, waterproof and has a soft brushed liner for light insulation. The Sentinel's women's specific design optimizes the fit, and articulation through the shoulders and sleeves provides advanced ergonomic freedom during descents. The Arc'teryx Relaxed fit layers easily and has updated styling and a contemporary look.
Whether it's off piste boot packing or the demands of repeated on area descents, finding fresh powder and maximizing vertical feet takes work, and the Sentinel's features support the effort. WaterTight pit zippers add the ventilation necessary on ascents, and external pocket location is carefully selected to provide easy access with a pack on. An internal laminated pocket secures and protects a smartphone, wallet or RFID lift ticket, and the indispensible internal mesh dump pockets stashes skins, gloves, a warm hat or goggles. Large cuffs fit easily over or under gloves, the WaterTight Vislon front zipper won't accumulate snow, and the helmet compatible StormHood secures with a single hand and delivers full protection with maximum visibility.
Base layer to hardshell, Arc'teryx designers take a holistic approach, looking at how clothing layers and equipment that can work together to maximize function and performance. Patterning and features align to deliver optimal freedom of motion, breathability and protection. Taking this design commitment to the next level, the Sentinel Jacket's Slide'n Loc attachments link to the Sentinel Pants to create a snowproof system that works as a single unit.
The Arc'teryx helmet compatible Stormhood is designed to provide the ultimate protection in cold or wet weather. The laminated brim and hood adjusters secure tightly and deliver full coverage without restricting movement or visibility.
Arc'teryx Fit Guide - Relaxed Fit Relaxed fit garments rely on both articulation and higher volume patterns to provide comfort and mobility. Our looser fit featuring room for a base layer plus a thick cold weather mid-layer.
- Laminated brim
- Adjustable hood cinch cords
- Tall collar for full coverage
How to Find Your Measurements
With your arms in a slightly bent postion, measure from the centre of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
Measure around your chest/bust, holding the measuring tape under your armpit.
Measure around your waist at the narrowest part.
Measure around your hips at the widest part.
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- GORE-TEX three-layer construction
- Tiny GORE seam tape (13 mm & 19 mm)
- Women's specific design and fit
- Gathered fabric sections on front for aesthetic design
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible StormHood
- Stealth hood adjusters
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight external zippers
- Pit zippers for easy venting
- WaterTight Vislon front zip with chin guard and wind flap
- Webbing zipper pulls
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Laminated die-cut Velcro cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Large cuffs to fit over gloves
- Laminated hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Laminated sleeve pocket with laminated zip
- Two high-volume hand pockets
- Note: WaterTight zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Lift pass loop
- Slide 'n Loc snap closures on powder skirt enable jacket to be fastened to specific ski pants to prevent snow entry
- Hidden Recco reflector
- N70p GORE-TEX Fabric with 3L lo-loft soft shell construction